Get a CYPRES
CYPRES Servicing, Model Change & Rental
CYPRES Parts & Accessories
Altimeter Parts & Accessories
Goggles & Eyewear
Sport Skydiving Helmets
Helmet Parts & Accessories
Bands & Stows
Bags & Logbook Covers
Lenses, Filters & Adapters
Mounts, Screws, Sights & Quick Shoes
Go Pro Mounts
Books and DVDs
Canopies & Containers
Tandem Systems & Components
Rigging & Packing Supplies
Bands & Stows
T-shirts & Hoodies
Ladies T-shirts & Hoodies
Caps & Beanies
Pilot's Emergency Parachutes
Apollo Energy Gum
Specials & Clearance
Camera Accessory Clearance
GoPro Premium Accessories
GoPro Other Accessories
Pole Mounts & Add-Ons
POV Cases and Camera Bags
Shop the Multisport Zone
> Mini Whanganui Electronics Case
Mini Whanganui Electronics Case
Move mouse over the image to magnify
Refer a friend
Out of Stock
Turn your existing phone into a waterproof phone. Keep safe and in touch whatever the elements may throw at you.
This is our top-selling phone case and fits the iPhone 5.
What size do I need?
* This is the second-smallest phone/GPS case (the smallest is the 098 Micro). * Examples of popular phones which fit are the iPhone 5, the HTC Desire, HTC Droid Incredible 2, HTC Thunderbolt, the Motorola Droid 3, and the Samsung Galaxy S.
* It'll also protect many small GPS units.
* Larger phones (incl. the BlackBerry Bold 9000, the HTC Desire HD, the Motorola Droid X, and the Samsung Galaxy S2) will probably be too tight a squeeze, you'll need to step up one size to the Small Whanganui (348).
* There is also a version designed to be worn on your arm - see Small Armband Case.
* If you're not sure which size you need feel free to Contact Us.
* Everything works normally through the case including cameras and capacitive touchscreens^.
* You can talk and hear without a problem.
* Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
* Most phones will float in this case - but NOT iPhones. Test yours in a basin first.
* The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
* The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
Some phones can be quite sticky.
Underwater photography warning!:
^Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, so you may find it difficult to take photos underwater. To take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline.
Your trackball may not work well through the case.
You might also be interested in ...
Small Armband Case